For the Organization
DBM works with organizations in the following ways:
- Outplacement Consulting Services include project planning and management, designing service solutions, coordinating effective internal and external communication and providing onsite transition teams to interact with employees.
- Separation Notification Training ensures that managers and other notifiers have the knowledge and skills needed to conduct notification meetings confidently and competently.
- Employee Transition Assistance via on-site consulting and meetings with separated employees immediately following notification or with scheduled phone sessions between the separated employee and a consultant.
- Change Management Workshops for leaders, managers and employees to acquire the knowledge and tools needed to adapt to change, and protect and increase performance during times of change.
- Redeployment Consulting and Career Decision Workshops provide a structured framework for objectively assessing redeployment opportunities, planning redeployment efforts and assisting individual redeployment decisions.
- Career Transition Programs for all levels of employee, offering the industry’s most comprehensive and results-oriented suite of services, customized for the organization and budget, supported by expert consultants and best-in-class technology and tools.
- Career Relocation Services and Support Services for the Spouse/Partner enables organizations to protect investments in relocating valued employees and helps spouses and partners identify and secure the best possible career opportunity.
- The DBM International Center for Executive Options addresses the multi-faceted career transition needs of senior level executives in transition with resources ranging from consulting and assessment to direct access to an international network of senior executives.
Organizations in transition know that working with DBM creates results, protects brand and fosters resiliency.